Tuesday 13 August 2013

"But I can't swim!"

Last night my housemate dreamed that she missed the pathology exam; she was told that she had to take the make-up exam under water. "But I can't swim!" she realized. Our kindly pulmonologist-dean swam down and offered her oxygen, then rescued her and told her she could take the exam in his office.

We are drowning.

I woke up to pouring rain, which was lovely and much-needed and caused me to sleep through my alarm. Followed by a drenched walk to school to record this morning's lecture. Of AV (those students among us who record lectures so the rest can watch from home), I thought:
"Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds."
Love the rain! Here's to more studying.

Peptic ulcer, obviously

Whereas this is obviously a shocked small bowel, duh

No comments:

Post a Comment