Saturday 1 June 2013

Guatemala!

After a 1:30 bedtime and a 3:30 wake up (thanks to the dog's noisy roaming, I was aroused at 3:45 in time for my cab, despite having set my alarm for the wrong time), I made it to Guatemala this morning! I believe that I am supposed to blog about it for school, although I would be writing anyway.

With my medical goggles on, I noticed, as we sat in traffic in Guatemala City, that many of the cars here were releasing black plumes of smoke. And with the windows down instead of A/C, other drivers (and pedestrians) are breathing it in. I'd be curious to see how the air pollution rates in Guatemala City. On the plus side, traffic rules seem to be observed!

The Australians at the hostel are hoping that the rain stops, but I hope it continues! For the night, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment